Yes or No

No!

Last ten minutes was as good as it gets. Should have been like that for the other 80 minutes.
We were dire for most of the game apart from a couple of chances. If we continue to play like that away from home for the rest of the season we won't win any games. Bring on the transfer window and get them 4/5 players in. Things might be different.

good point,we were worth it too.negative swp didnt have his best game dont remember a single cross inthe game from him.l

Ducado said:
It happens, we got a point I don't know what more you could want, it looked like we were going to lose

Great result in the end, and results matter, but the last 2 games are papering over the cracks that we are not anywhere close to a team, and our tactics are often clueless. We have two outstanding players, and when they play we occasionally get outstanding results, but when they don't (and they are quite easily nullified) we are pretty well where we are, in a relegation battle.

Hull fucked up, by not playing to our weaknesses, and even then I wonder what would have happened had they scored one of their early chances, it was nice we battled back today, but it took 85 minutes to show any real balls.

Can't really do a yes or no with this one .

I was reasonably happy with the first 40 minutes ...... reasonably ... not delighted because we weren't ahead , and aside from the opening period had created little.

I wasn't at all impressed with the first half hour or so of the second period , because we looked totally disjointed , and quite frankly they were winning far too many balls , whilst we failed to test their keeper enough ...... too many of our players went 'missing' .

I was absolutely delighted with the final five minutes or so after they'd scored their second because at last we started to make some inroads AS A TEAM ...... as the two goals proved.

I finished the match on a 'high' ..... but i knew that we'd got out of jail on this occasion , because we'd failed to dominate the game.

We ground out a result at a team who are currently enjoying the new manager placebo, so yes I am happy with it.

It could so easily have been different; we should have had two clear penalties, Robbie missed a sitter and Shaun hit the post. However ...

The distribution from the back is our biggest problem, it's a big hoof from Joe OR a variation of tippy-tappy sideways and backwards and then a big hoof from Joe.

Second problem is our total inability to deal with set pieces, whether it's our set piece or the opposition's, we always look clueless.

Stevie and Shaun had rare bad games today and so we looked particularly weak overall but hey if we can win the home games and draw the away games we'll be fine. A couple of good signings next month should bring a smile to all our faces.

No, not at the performance although credit to Fat Sam for taking note of the Hull game and making sure Ireland, SWP and Robinho were not in the game. But the result ? are you kidding me ? absolutly !!! 2 nil down with a few mins 5 mins left we were dead and buried but we kept knocking at the door and in the end the class showed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.