Yes or No

ello_jo said:
Yes or No, you happy with todays performance?

No
Yes. After a bright start we missed the opportunity to get the first goal, and the ref turned down a good penalty claim. To come back from one goal takes some doing, to do it from 2 goals down in the last 5 minutes is worthy of praise

City struggled for much of the game, but you'd be pretty stupid to expect anything else given City's record away from home.

Once again this is an issue of expectation.

City are top scorers at home, but one of the weakest teams away from home in the League

Our recent form away from home has improved. Hull, Fulham, WBA, Blackburn. I know further improvement is required, but I think come of City's new signings are beginning to come to grips with the Premiership away from home where it's very difficult to play away

We'd be stupid to do an Everton with our players and play a 4-6-0. it works for them, but you don't spend £30 Million on Robinho and not use him, likewise SWP.

The answer is to strengthen the midfield and enable us to attack and dominate games away from home

When we learn to pass from the back we will better attack the teams in front of us.

we will then score even more goals.

it's as simple as this:-
we score more goals,we win more games.

I'd be angry if Ince was still in charge, however, and take note of this, ALLARDICE HAD ARSENAL TEAMS PLAYING SHITE AGAINST HIS. You cannot judge a performence against that fat twats teams, as he doesn't look for any kind of performance, just 2 shots on goal and 10 men defending.

I'm happy with this result and the performence, we created plenty of chances, just didn't take enough of them.

yes happy with the point as we stopped a team below us getting 3,we never get anything at ewood so today was a bonus,great spirit for the comeback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.