York City

meeesh said:
So many bitters who constantly talk about York,it really hurts you doesnt it,u know the ones who didn't go

York away was for light weights like you. It was a saturday game just up the M62 / A1. Wycombe away was where the hardcore were - midweek, pissing down in rain and miles away from anywhere.
'York away' - don't make me laugh!

I've tried to sell this theory of mine previously but no-one has ever offered any support. Wrexham away was the true test because it was after the York City defeat that we slipped to our lowest position ever. Anyone deciding to spend Boxing Day watching City in our lowest ever position is surely more committed than the glory hunters who went to York to watch us further up the league a week earlier.

(I was at Wrexham but not York)

TGR said:
meeesh said:
So many bitters who constantly talk about York,it really hurts you doesnt it,u know the ones who didn't go

York away was for light weights like you. It was a saturday game just up the M62 / A1. Wycombe away was where the hardcore were - midweek, pissing down in rain and miles away from anywhere.

Shut up you tool,I was at Wycombe away as well LOST 1-0 10 Nov 1998 in the league,a midweek game

Fucking light weight my arse

meeesh said:
TGR said:
meeesh said:

Shut up you tool,I was at Wycombe away as well LOST 1-0 10 Nov 1998 in the league,a midweek game

why would a rag go to one of our games?

de niro said:
meeesh said:
TGR said:

why would a rag go to one of our games?

oh dear

citykev28 said:
I've tried to sell this theory of mine previously but no-one has ever offered any support. Wrexham away was the true test because it was after the York City defeat that we slipped to our lowest position ever. Anyone deciding to spend Boxing Day watching City in our lowest ever position is surely more committed than the glory hunters who went to York to watch us further up the league a week earlier.

(I was at Wrexham but not York)
You weren't at York therefore you are a plastic fan. Face the facts and move on......i wasn't there either

TGR said:
meeesh said:

Coventry away one cold snowy -5 10am Sunday morning about 500 hardcore, nil cuntin nil,
Wycombe my arse!

yes eye said:
TGR said:
meeesh said:
So many bitters who constantly talk about York,it really hurts you doesn't it,u know the ones who didn't go

Coventry away one cold snowy -5 10am Sunday morning about 500 hardcore, nil **** nil,
Wycombe my arse!

went on the train once and the police made us walk about 10 miles to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.