You Are The Only Human On The Planet, Could You Survive?

warspite

You wake up one Morning and every other human on the Planet has gone, just vanished into thin air you are all alone in the World except for the animals
What would you do to make sure you survived your remaining days and could you cope? I'm 59 so I would have about 20 years to get through but what if you are around 20 would you survive 60 odd Years?
First thing I would do is arm myself heavily then head for Southern Europe for the better climate and escape the Northern Winters, I would find a spot on the shores of the Med so I could fish the sea and farm the land
What about your sexual frustrations though, you would soon get tired of your right hand being your best friend and you would start to gaze lovingly at one of the Ewes in the Sheep you are grazing and think hhmmm you are starting to look like that top super model i'v fancied for Years, or at a pinch Hayley McQueen or at a punt Tracey Barlow
Would you survive? Could you survive?

Very, very easily. I can't stand the vast majority of people I meet, and if losing out on the few people I care about meant not ever seeing the others, then I'm fine with that..!

Your reply fills me with sadness Malg.
I couldn't sacrifice my family for anything. If I couldn't be with them, I wouldn't want to live.

I couldn't sacrifice my family for anything. If I couldn't be with them, I wouldn't want to live.
listen,im spending the next week with my family in a quiet cottage in Devon, after two days I could happily go it alone :),plus the thought of those sheepys :)

giphy.gif

H
I know where im at with tescos,that posh stuff might give me the shits :)
Yea, but you get free coffee in waitrose, oh hang on a minute, as for the sex, ram raid a sex shop and knick a blow up doll, you don't even have to talk to them in the morning.
Ps to the better half, the author does not agree or shall be held responsible for any views posted on this thread.

It would be incredibly boring that's for sure.

I'd probably find an epic yacht and travel around on that for a while. Raid some shops for the dirty mags to keep me going and maybe take a dog with me just for company (female of course, just in case).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.