You got to laugh...

CooperMcfcF/W

When times are hard being a city fan..think of when times were really bad.
To cheer you all up no matter what your opinions on the current crisis, im going to wish you all a happy xmas and give you this little joke as a present.

paddy and murphy are on a roller coaster. Murphy says to Paddy "If this thing goes upside down will we fall out" Paddy replies "WILL WE FUCK....I've known you for years"

Happy Xmas fellow bluemooners and remember.

Were City Were barmy Were off our fooking heads!

5knuckleshuffle said:
When times are hard being a city fan..think of when times were really bad.
To cheer you all up no matter what your opinions on the current crisis, im going to wish you all a happy xmas and give you this little joke as a present.

paddy and murphy are on a roller coaster. Murphy says to Paddy "If this thing goes upside down will we fall out" Paddy replies "WILL WE FUCK....I've known you for years"

Happy Xmas fellow bluemooners and remember.

Were City Were barmy Were off our fooking heads!

Opened the christmas crackers early this year have you? if so I would take them back as they are out of date !!

Best Wishes to you and all fellow Blues!

Aw come on don't be tight the lad's feelin low as at is and e did wish us all 'appy xmas ! Wheres e gone anyway ? Think we've upset him. Soz

In that case you have an excuse for the senile joke. Besides your as young as you feel.

What about the guy at The Swamp who was always sat next to an empty seat, then on Boxing Day somebody actually sat there. The first guy says "I have sat here since the start of the season and thats the first time that seats been taken" the second replies thats my wife's fault she bought me the season ticket as a christmas present !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.