you have to laugh

sput the wonder pig

It was a fucking sweet shop...not a chippy
because if you dont you will cry !!!!

none of this is i believe actually city's fault, in my opinion Milan bottled it and the Robby incident just stems from this....

however, this really could only happen at CITY. !!!!!!!!!!

if ever a phrase summed us up perfectly TYPICAL CITY

I think this time next year when were in the top 4 we will all be laghing about this January....

NOW CHEER UP !!!!

sput the wonder pig said:

none of this is i believe actually city's fault, in my opinion Milan bottled it and the Robby incident just stems from this....

I think this time next year when were in the top 4 we will all be laghing about this January....

NOW CHEER UP !!!!

That's the spirit!!

Unbeaten in 1.

What else?

djspam said:

NOW CHEER UP !!!!

That's the spirit!!

Unbeaten in 1.

What else?

what else? how about 13 days of transfer window left and multi billion dollar owners with a bit of a dented pride. what's the best way of putting this fiasco in the past?

3 league games unbeaten

7 points out of 9

We have Wayne Bridge .. top top full back
We now have a committed fast striker in Bellamy
De Jong... great buy...

and still 2 weeks to go.....

just wish the rag texts would stop, although my partner at work who is a rag came into my office and did say that the cooke interview on 1089 was excellent....

3 league games unbeaten

7 points out of 9

We have Wayne Bridge .. top top full back
We now have a committed fast striker in Bellamy
De Jong... great buy...

and still 2 weeks to go.....

just wish the rag texts would stop, although my partner at work who is a rag came into my office and did say that the cooke interview on 1089 was excellent....

Well said Sput. That's two quality players in and we aint finished yet. We are gonna be looking much stronger by the end of this window. Sorry to hear about your partner mate... ;-(

I think we'll see our owners make a statement of intent now. They'll be smarting at what happened last night and will definatly make some moves asap.

They have to much pride at stake.

Well said that man!!

Compare today to when we got relegated to the second division ... happy days when we're gutted to just miss out on worlds best player.

agree except that we should be laughing this january off right now, in the middle of this january.

except for Robbie's tantrum (which we don't have the facts of, just yet) looks to me that our january is going better than the month before. also, it's been a pretty good transfer window (as long as we make some more moves). i'm very pleased at the prospect of signing de Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.