You know in school when they teach people how to put a cndom

Pearcey said:
I have to say...

My girlfriend gives an amazing handjob... the best I've ever had!

I often wonder If she's ever had a penis herself at some point!

(Only joking honey xxx)

Better than the teenage chav?

Re: You know in school when they teach people how to put a c

InvisibleMan said:
on?

Why the fuck don't they get someone to teach girls how to wank? The last 3 girls i've asked to wank me off in the past few months have all been fucking rubbish. Not even ok, just shit. One sort of tried to do it open palmed and still didn't do it proper after i showed her what i like and had no wrist action at all.

Another said 'i don't like wanking off, i don't give blow jobs and i don't like anal or having sex doggy style'. Just said i can't see this working out. She was quite good actually but would only tease with her fingers and held it too firmly otherwise.

The other, this weekend started tugging it like she was trying to rip out a length of cable from the side of a railway track.

Surely it's about time they started teaching these girls how to wank someone off without pulling half their knob off? It's only fair.

Who said romance was dead????

Pearcey said:
I have to say...

My girlfriend gives an amazing handjob... the best I've ever had!

I often wonder If she's ever had a penis herself at some point!

(Only joking honey xxx)

Yeah a few of us on here know......

:0)

16tmc3.jpg

Here's my qualm with this thread...

You want a girl to be able to do it...but surely if she was amazing at it then you might be thinking....hmmmm, how many guys has she practised on huh?? How come she's so good???!!

Then you'd be complaining she was a slag.

So whatever she does the girl can't win.

[/list]

jimharri said:
If you're expecting a 17 yr old virgin (remember them?) to be good at hand jobs, you might just be heading for a disappointment.

Do you know of any...?

Anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.