You know the club has hit rock bottom....

chaddblue said:
This season is beginning to remind me of the season we were relegated to the third tier.

Players totally under-performing, everybody raising their game against us, teams around us getting results when not expected to, things like conceding last minute goals happening every other week. Oh yeah and a manager totally out of his depth

Yes and deluded fellow fans saying things like "give it time" and "we won't go down" It's terrifying!

chaddblue said:
This season is beginning to remind me of the season we were relegated to the third tier.

Players totally under-performing, everybody raising their game against us, teams around us getting results when not expected to, things like conceding last minute goals happening every other week. Oh yeah and a manager totally out of his depth

Yes and deluded fellow fans saying things like "give it time" and "we won't go down" It's terrifying!

I remember Blackburn going rock bottom of the Prem. around christmas the first season he took the job, then they went on an unbeaten run and finished in the top half.
But if Hughes is as 'sucessful' as he was there, we become, at best,the new Blackburn Rovers............... depressing eh?

vonksbignose said:
ManCityFC said:
...when we make the likes of that shower of shite, look useful.

Let's be honest here, they could have put 3 or so past us today.

He has lost the team and to claim they all worked hard today was bollocks frankly. The back four were fucking embarrassing.

Why did Caicedo not start? Players in form are lucky players arn't they?

What a sack of shite, I have just bought a pack of beer and hope for good news in the morning. We should have sacked this dick 6 weeks ago or more.

Now who thinks we should give him more time?

Fuckin hell mate, if you think this is rock bottom, stick around!

This is Manchester City we're talking about. I think you'll find that there's a fair few around here who can tell you what rock bottom for our club actually looks like!

Yes, been there bought the shirt, don't want to go there again and buy another one. Sometimes I look at my Wembley Gillingham shirt ffs and think ffs again.

This is Manchester City we're talking about. I think you'll find that there's a fair few around here who can tell you what rock bottom for our club actually looks like![/quote]

Someone mentioned it on Friday - ten years ago we went to York, got piss wet through standing on an open end behind the goal, had to wade through about four inches of piss at half time to have a gypsys & got beat 2-1. That was rock bottom!!! Its fucking difficult at the moment but that that York game puts it into perspective - who would of thought ten years later we would be where we are now - the richest club in the world with a genuine chance of winning things. But it isn't going to happen overnight. Patience is needed - irrespective of whether you are for or against Hughes. Look forward to January 1st, hope it brings in some quality players & just get behind the fucking team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.