You know what will happen with Elano.....

lazy work rate at times and only shows flashes of his ability when he feels like it does not add up to being world class im afraid

Just opinion and mine is that he's world class and more importantly another great player that we've not properly realised at City.

Ntini, point taken - you got me with Jo.

Brucie, stop getting your knickies in a twist.
Nasty piece of work, oooooohhhhhh you woman! dagger through the heart that one really is!!
Rag? you do make me laugh!! for posting a thread on Elano? you are a strange boy.

Ntini77 said:
allyboy said:
You know your stuff Ntini don't you sweetheart?

Brazilian international= world class for me, love.

Sweet dreams.

So by your logic Jo, Afonso Alves & Julio Baptista are all world class then ?

Sorry my mistake

And the mysterious Glauber Berti!

I doubt that even 20 percent of the posters on here had even heard of Elano before he came to us.

He has ability but he is not World Class.

Ntini77 said:
allyboy said:
You know your stuff Ntini don't you sweetheart?

Brazilian international= world class for me, love.

Sweet dreams.

So by your logic Jo, Afonso Alves & Julio Baptista are all world class then ?

Sorry my mistake

You can add Alex to the mix as well. Elano world class - only in his beaded head!

Elano IS world class, but only on his day, not consistent enough.

But the OP was right, Elano will move on and be sensational, and we'll all be watching him at the next World Cup Finals and be gutted

If he played in a slower league like they do in europe then he will get the time on the ball he loves and will once again look like a world beater, Sadly every manager in our league knows elano doesnt like being rushed on the ball so makes sure he is quickly closed down. I hate to say it because i love the way he plays when hes on form but he will not reach his potential in our league. If we could get 10 mill then id be happy to send im off to inter and then watch turn up at the world cup and be world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.