You never forget a good teacher...

black mamba said:
You know Pearcey ...... i left school back in 1972 , an' i'm f*cked if i can remember ANY of my teachers whatsoever , from any of my schools !

They either weren't up to much , or my memory is even worse than i thought it was!

you're the same age as me. i can only remembe a couple of mine Checketts (Art) and Edmonson (metalwork) i only remember them cos when they sloped out for a crafty cig we used to fill pots with paint and water and pour the lot over them from the top floor. LOL the fun you have as kids!

Pearcey said:
In terms of teachers, I guess I was more lucky... But I was at a 'Special' school for the last 3 years of my high school education, due to depression... I guess they only employ the best...

Most people who I know only have negative experiences of boarding school.

On the bright side, you turned out pretty smart, and a good person... so that's got to be a positive.

Funny, I always had a feeling you were 'special".

Only kidding James.

I truly loved my boarding school, but it was a bit tough I suppose.

And clearly you have not been following recent developments - actually I am a single parent who has 5 children from 5 different fathers.

Go figure.

Televators said:
Pearcey said:
In terms of teachers, I guess I was more lucky... But I was at a 'Special' school for the last 3 years of my high school education, due to depression... I guess they only employ the best...

Most people who I know only have negative experiences of boarding school.

On the bright side, you turned out pretty smart, and a good person... so that's got to be a positive.

Only kidding James.

I truly loved my boarding school, but it was a bit tough I suppose.

And clearly you have not been following recent developments - actually I am a single parent who has 5 children from 5 different fathers.

Go figure.

Well... that just shows, how ill-informed I really am! ... I miss my school days, everything was much simpler then.

Colin_Bell said:
Teachers are the best women to make love too !!

FACT

If you do it wrong they make you do it again

Hmmm. I'm thinking about doing my teaching qualifications. Do you think they cover 'method' in the syllabus?

Ronnie the Rep said:
black mamba said:
You know Pearcey ...... i left school back in 1972 , an' i'm f*cked if i can remember ANY of my teachers whatsoever , from any of my schools !

They either weren't up to much , or my memory is even worse than i thought it was!

you're the same age as me. i can only remembe a couple of mine Checketts (Art) and Edmonson (metalwork) i only remember them cos when they sloped out for a crafty cig we used to fill pots with paint and water and pour the lot over them from the top floor. LOL the fun you have as kids!

hehe!

Yeah , when i look back i did an awful lot of messin' around when i was at school near Belle Vue (the zoo was still there then!) ...... we used to chuck stuff out of the chemistry lab on the top floor at the Giraffes !

When i look back now i should have made much more of an effort at school , but you fail to see how much it means to you at the time ......... trouble is time passes all too quickly once you've left , an' you never get those days back.

Televators said:
Colin_Bell said:
Teachers are the best women to make love too !!

FACT

If you do it wrong they make you do it again

Hmmm. I'm thinking about doing my teaching qualifications. Do you think they cover 'method' in the syllabus?

You should go for it - let me know if need help with the 'method' ;-)

Televators said:

Evening - Hope all is good

Colin_Bell said:
Aww thanks, you'll be first on my list. Schalke??

Colin_Bell said:

Good evening Sir. Everything goes well at this end thank you very much, and I hope very much that this is mutually reciprocated.

(You see, I'd make a fucking great teacher!)

xxxxx

Televators said:
Colin_Bell said:
Aww thanks, you'll be first on my list. Schalke??

Colin_Bell said:

Good evening Sir. Everything goes well at this end thank you very much, and I hope very much that this is mutually reciprocated.

(You see, I'd make a fucking great teacher!)

xxxxx

Schalke's not for me this time round but like the way your thinking

All fine and dandy here and I'm learning already

(But not how to multi quote)
xx
x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.