you,ve never won feck all

Leaving aside the double negative argument, it's such a brainless chant when it's being sung to a club with 9 trophies to its name. In fact, it's a brainless chant when sung to the fans of a club with only 1 trophy to its name. All this "Well, it's fuck-all compared to the likes of us and Everton" doesn't wash with me.

Christ, I don't have a problem with banter but when that banter involves something that is quite clearly bullshit it's not even funny. And I'd be saying the same if our fans sang it to a cub with far fewer trophies than us.

LOL !!

Great thread.

Don't you just love Spurs fans!!!

But lads, please, please stop going on and on about what crowds you get, Jesus. Juventus get 25,000 avg home crowds....are you bigger than them now ???

Or maybe instead of honors lists, or trophy rooms, maybe we should all have "Attendance Records Rooms".

We should all start singing things like , "You only fill your ground 92% or the time compared to our 94% of the time, your shitt aaahhhhhh " although not sure to what tune...!!

If some of you open your eyes, and thats Spurs and Everton fans too, they will see that when Clubs have had records low Crowds, take a look at other teams attendances at the similar time, you may find a pattern!

Pabbers said:
LOL !!

Great thread.

But lads, please, please stop going on and on about what crowds you get, Jesus. Juventus get 25,000 avg home crowds....are you bigger than them now ???

Or maybe instead of honors lists, or trophy rooms, maybe we should all have "Attendance Records Rooms".

We should all start singing things like , "You only fill your ground 92% or the time compared to our 94% of the time, your shitt aaahhhhhh " although not sure to what tune...!!

If some of you open your eyes, and thats Spurs and Everton fans too, they will see that when Clubs have had records low Crowds, take a look at other teams attendances at the similar time, you may find a pattern!
American, eh? So, isn't there a baseball or basketball game on the telly ATM? By the way, "honors" has a 'u' in it.

jimharri said:
Pabbers said:
LOL !!

Great thread.

American, eh? So, isn't there a baseball or basketball game on the telly ATM? By the way, "honors" has a 'u' in it.

Its been that long since ive seen my club bring in any "honours"....the word has lost any meaning!!!

Psychodelic said:
don't start with us on attendances. Manchester City have the record for the highest ever attendance out of all the league clubs in England.

i do believe even the rags' highest ever league attendance is for a game played at maine road after the war. even the swamp's record attendance isn't for a rags' game but for an fa cup semi between wolves and grimsby. yes that's right, grimsby.

Pabbers said:
jimharri said:

Its been that long since ive seen my club bring in any "honours"....the word has lost any meaning!!!
Er; "my club"? In your previous post, you refer to us in the third party; "please stop going on and on about what crowds you get", and "are you bigger than them now. Any other city fan would have said "we". Just curious who is your club.

jimharri said:
Pabbers said:
Er; "my club"? In your previous post, you refer to us in the third party; "please stop going on and on about what crowds you get", and "are you bigger than them now. Any other city fan would have said "we". Just curious who is your club.

Can't be Spuds, they won the League Cup in 2008.

Everton won the FA Cup in 1995, quite a time ago, could be an Evertonian.

masterwig said:
jimharri said:

Can't be Spuds, they won the League Cup in 2008.

Everton won the FA Cup in 1995, quite a time ago, could be an Evertonian.

I am indeed, an Evertonian, for my sins !!!

Iv'e seen us play at Wembley 8 or 9 times, watched us lift a European trophy, and see us lift The League Title, twice......but all that matters to some is.....we had 4000 empty seats last weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.