you,ve never won feck all

Pabbers said:
masterwig said:
Can't be Spuds, they won the League Cup in 2008.

Everton won the FA Cup in 1995, quite a time ago, could be an Evertonian.

I am indeed, an Evertonian, for my sins !!!

Iv'e seen us play at Wembley 8 or 9 times, watched us lift a European trophy, and see us lift The League Title, twice......but all that matters to some is.....we had 4000 empty seats last weak.
The blue dippers forum down, is it?

Pabbers said:
masterwig said:
Can't be Spuds, they won the League Cup in 2008.

Everton won the FA Cup in 1995, quite a time ago, could be an Evertonian.

we had 4000 empty seats last weak.

So that shithole is falling down then !

jimharri said:
Pabbers said:
I am indeed, an Evertonian, for my sins !!!

Iv'e seen us play at Wembley 8 or 9 times, watched us lift a European trophy, and see us lift The League Title, twice......but all that matters to some is.....we had 4000 empty seats last weak.
The blue dippers forum down, is it?

This is the only forum I can access from work, so your stuck with me.

This thread is/was a debate on the old "big club", my club was mentioned, so I would like to reply.

You clicked on the name of the thread, you clicked reply....you didn't have to!

You may, or may not have read my posts before, but I do come in peace....have not once had a dig or a go at City.

Sky Blue said:
Pabbers said:
we had 4000 empty seats last weak.

It is mate, your not allowed to sit in certain parts of the ground if your over a certain weight.....thats why Newcastle only got given an allocation of 900...............!!

Not that it matters but our average attendance last year was around 43,000 a game, spurs was around 35,000 a game. Anyway. I'm impressed though, we're now attracting other fans wanting to see and comment what the blues are up to. We'll have the rednosed one signing up soon.

Anyway, I'm impressed if nothing else, by seeing an Essex's lad not supporting man yawn.

I'm proud of the fact that after over 30 years we are all still here, going to Brentford midweek following your team is a much bigger achievement than turning ITV on for the final of the Champions League.

Pabbers said:
Sky Blue said:

It is mate, your not allowed to sit in certain parts of the ground if your over a certain weight.....thats why Newcastle only got given an allocation of 900...............!!

made me laugh!!

blueinbolton77 said:
Not that it matters but our average attendance last year was around 43,000 a game, spurs was around 35,000 a game. Anyway. I'm impressed though, we're now attracting other fans wanting to see and comment what the blues are up to. We'll have the rednosed one signing up soon.

Anyway, I'm impressed if nothing else, by seeing an Essex's lad not supporting man yawn.

wish the yid would come back, Melbourne victory *cough thats right the a league* average crowds of high 20's to low 30's and get in th 40's a few times a year even some times sell out the 55,000 stadium........are they bigger than the spuds?? :P

blueinbolton77 said:

WHL only holds 35k though, much as I detest them they have a huge support....Can't believe I have just defended Spurs!

Sky Blue said:
blueinbolton77 said:

WHL only holds 35k though, much as I detest them they have a huge support....Can't believe I have just defended Spurs!

Spurs probably have a bigger fan base than City, Everton and Villa.

3 Clubs just as big, if not bigger than Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.