Your constituency

I know the council are hamstrung by budget cuts from central govt but fuck me, his record over the last ten years has been diabolical.
He's been very complacent and relied on the core Labour vote in places like Radcliffe plus the Jewish vote in Prestwich and Whitefield. He's a nice enough lad but forgot about his constituency when he got a taste of power.

Hazel Grove

Usually between Lib an Tory. A lot of tactical voting from Lab supporters to keep Tories out.

Tory candidate and present incumbent ( Willy Wragg) is a spotty little herbert who doesnt look old enough to get me a beer and still lives with his mum!

Cambridgeshire South East

Lucy Frazier... Conservative... Sitting MP

Hugh Jones.... Labour

Lucy Nethsingha.. Lib Dems

Always been a very safe Conservative seat and considering how rural it is there has always a very high turn out.. It was once the seat of 'Francis Pym' and before the regional boundary changes 'Clement Freud' held it for the Liberals

Expect Mrs Frazier to be re-elected with room to spare, Lib Dems second and the Labour candidate a very distant third

I'll be voting Lib Dem and hubby will be voting Tory... Due to their apathy with British politics my eldest two refuse to vote

Heywood and Middleton Constituency, in the north of Manchester.

Liz McInnes, Labour candidate is likely to be re-elected and I would normally give her my support. However, I feel unable to vote for her this time as she has chosen to remain silent in an issue whereby local Labour Councillors at Rochdale Council have voted to award themselves rises of between 34% to 50 % - at a time when front line services are being cut and people are being made redundant. I appreciate that National and Local Government are separate entities, but the action taken by the Local Councillors is reprehensible, and the MP should have challenged the decision.

I could never vote Tory and therefore, the Lib Democrats will be getting my protest vote.

Hazel Grove

Usually between Lib an Tory. A lot of tactical voting from Lab supporters to keep Tories out.

Tory candidate and present incumbent ( Willy Wragg) is a spotty little herbert who doesnt look old enough to get me a beer and still lives with his mum!
Fortunately the Lib Dem candidate Lisa Not-So-Smart is a horrible woman - so am hoping William will get back in!

Heywood and Middleton Constituency, in the north of Manchester.

Liz McInnes, Labour candidate is likely to be re-elected and I would normally give her my support. However, I feel unable to vote for her this time as she has chosen to remain silent in an issue whereby local Labour Councillors at Rochdale Council have voted to award themselves rises of between 34% to 50 % - at a time when front line services are being cut and people are being made redundant. I appreciate that National and Local Government are separate entities, but the action taken by the Local Councillors is reprehensible, and the MP should have challenged the decision.

I could never vote Tory and therefore, the Lib Democrats will be getting my protest vote.
Same constituency as myself. I miss Jim Dobbin.
I had a look at Liz Mc Innes' profile on here and I don't know what to make of her - but I don't trust any of them.
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25230/liz_mcinnes/heywood_and_middleton

South Ribble in Preston.

Conservatives are the current MP with Seema Kennedy. Had an 11% majority in 2015 and can't really see that changing much.

Same constituency as myself. I miss Jim Dobbin.
I had a look at Liz Mc Innes' profile on here and I don't know what to make of her - but I don't trust any of them.
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25230/liz_mcinnes/heywood_and_middleton

She was very much against Corbyn when the Labour leadership race was happening and supported Owen Smith, resigning from her position. When the dust settled and Corbyn remained, she is 'back on board', no doubt with self preservation in mind.

Think you are right not to put too much trust in any of them.

She was very much against Corbyn when the Labour leadership race was happening and supported Owen Smith, resigning from her position. When the dust settled and Corbyn remained, she is 'back on board', no doubt with self preservation in mind.

Think you are right not to put too much trust in any of them.
She was on the Heywood Facebook page over the weekend, typing a lot and saying very little.

Boston & Skegness

Matt Warman

A young Tory yes man. Second last time was UKIP 18000 to 14000. Bloody Nuttall standing this time hoping to find Boston. Labour a very distant third. If I don't vote Tory, wash my mouth out, Nutter will probably get it.
A mate is working for TV there on Thursday night...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.