your derby bet

smeeagain

cant help fancying the 0-5 at 125/1 will pop in and risk a fiver ,
tell us your bet

I have got £200 on a United win at 12/5. Why, I am happy to loose it if we win or draw. If we loose it will numb the pain. I never bet on City because I don’t want to Jinx them. The £200 is my winnings on them from the Arsenal match. I bet on them lot quite often because they are scrawpy bastards and the bookies,for some reason, never factor in the rub of the green that they always seem to get. Over the years I am quids in with them.

I have got £200 on a United win at 12/5. Why, I am happy to loose it if we win or draw. If we loose it will numb the pain. I never bet on City because I don’t want to Jinx them. The £200 is my winnings on them from the Arsenal match. I bet on them lot quite often because they are scrawpy bastards and the bookies,for some reason, never factor in the rub of the green that they always seem to get. Over the years I am quids in with them.
Rag

I’ve gone City to score in both halves, gets me a £5 free inplay bet so will be putting that on Kev to score anytime! Come on City

Up to £50 free in-play bet with bet365, might go high corners pre-match and not sure about the in-play bet yet.

Im like this before every Derby nowa days .a couple of weeks ago i thought we would batter them last few days thought it would be touch and go .had a few pints and now i think Have It .we will score at least .dependa on how mant penalties they have .and how many players we get sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.