your derby bet

Silva 1-2 @ 80-1. Cheeky boosterooni from Sky.But I'm not arsed what score it is, just as long as we beat the vile bastards!!
Cash out will be decent at this moment..

edit, inspired selection pal, well done City and well done you.

Last edited:
Cash out will be decent at this moment..

edit, inspired selection pal, well done City and well done you.
I was driving in blizzard snow for most of the game dropping my daughter off in deepest Cheshire( last minute decision due to weather turning bad) then drove all the way to my mams in Moston coz my cars in for service etc tomorrow so took the day off. No chance to cashout due to driving. I was listening on the radio at the end and I was begging Bernardo yo score even if it did cost me a few 100 quid. I'm fucking buzzing for beating them bastards not winning money, that was just a bonus. CTWFD

I was driving in blizzard snow for most of the game dropping my daughter off in deepest Cheshire( last minute decision due to weather turning bad) then drove all the way to my mams in Moston coz my cars in for service etc tomorrow so took the day off. No chance to cashout due to driving. I was listening on the radio at the end and I was begging Bernardo yo score even if it did cost me a few 100 quid. I'm fucking buzzing for beating them bastards not winning money, that was just a bonus. CTWFD
Well done I believe you, a lot more wouldn't... ;)

Well done I believe you, a lot more wouldn't... ;)
Believe me for what pal? Wanting Bernardo to score ? Believe you me, I wanted that win more than 202.50. I was thinking all sorts driving my car; that they could go down the other end and score, so yes; City to beat them scabby bastards all day long than money. CTWD

Believe me for what pal? Wanting Bernardo to score ? Believe you me, I wanted that win more than 202.50. I was thinking all sorts driving my car; that they could go down the other end and score, so yes; City to beat them scabby bastards all day long than money. CTWD
What part of I believe you do you not get? SWP scored once to make it 4-1 in injury time against Utd he cost me £760. I could have gladly strangled him whilst pretending I was only hugging him.

What part of I believe you do you not get? SWP scored once to make it 4-1 in injury time against Utd he cost me £760. I could have gladly strangled him whilst pretending I was only hugging him.
My brother in law had 2 quid on Ballotelli 5-1 at 1500-1 in 2011 and was at owed Trafford watching it. Thought the ref was blowing the whistle when the Al Paca kicked it out, only for the Magician to thread that killer ball to Dzeko. Mine was only 200 quid so no biggie. If it had been 700 or 3 bags then I might of thought differently :-D ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.