Your dream Job

Beauty is In the eye of the beholder.
Watch as it's trent 900's scream to life as it begins it's majestic run that see this beheamoth defy the very laws of gravity by lifting over 500 tons up into the night sky.All down to those beautiful wings which are aerondynamic perfection.
Look at the sleek lines and snub nose that characterise it's form.
My favourite non military aircraft.

The A380 is the appliance of science sent to enthral the industry and carry us into the next millenia of air travel.
Boeing of course still has a place and a role to play and non more succsesful than the 747.

Sadly, that “appliance of science sent to enthral the industry and carry us into the next millenia of air travel“ will not break even and has hobbled Airbus for the last decade! If you want to see a nice wing, look at the 350 or the 787, not the hyperthick wingroot of the 380, with it’s old school sail on the tip!

As for Boeing, they’re killing it...even with their ridiculous Max family. The next thing is the 777-X and their new Middle of the Market (MOM) concept aircraft, which my airline wants badly!

However, I have a feeling I’m on a hiding to nothing with such an A380 fanboy! It was made for the Arabs...and they can keep it! Wonder why none of the largest airlines in the world bought even one between the three of them? If and when the market turns down, it will become an albatross. If you can fill it with yield, it can make money. If not, or if you don’t massively subsidize both the purchase and the fuel, it is a sinkhole for shoveling money into!

Opinions, eh?!

I really should not laugh but i can't help it. Your taking a turd then the next thing you know your face first on the floor with your arm bent up your arse and liberally coated in shit. What a fucking bad day hahahaha.
Not as bad as the guy who died on the pot on one of my aircraft recently! Poor bugger! Clearly needed more fiber in his diet for less pushing!

Not as bad as the guy who died on the pot on one of my aircraft recently! Poor bugger! Clearly needed more fiber in his diet for less pushing!

Oh fuck, poor sod. What is the protocol in such a situation if you do not mind me asking, i understand a level of respect must be held so your exact protocols are not maybe common knowledge. I dunno, do you have to stick your thumb op their arse or they will inflate like a baloon and pop, where do you put them etc?

Oh fuck, poor sod. What is the protocol in such a situation if you do not mind me asking, i understand a level of respect must be held so your exact protocols are not maybe common knowledge. I dunno, do you have to stick your thumb op their arse or they will inflate like a baloon and pop, where do you put them etc?
Doctor onboard declared him “non-responsive,” and we left him there, with the door locked off, until the paramedics could come onboard after landing and declare him deceased. He was removed after the Coroner arrived. Police statements all around, etc...

First Class knew because that was where he was seated and from where the Dr came to take care of it. However, because of the curtain between First and Economy, no-one in Economy knew he was in there.

Only death I’ve had so far. Had a few medical emergencies, but first that died.

Doctor onboard declared him “non-responsive,” and we left him there, with the door locked off, until the paramedics could come onboard after landing and declare him deceased. He was removed after the Coroner arrived. Police statements all around, etc...

First Class knew because that was where he was seated and from where the Dr came to take care of it. However, because of the curtain between First and Economy, no-one in Economy knew he was in there.

Only death I’ve had so far. Had a few medical emergencies, but first that died.

Ahh be thankful for it being your only one so far i guess as much comfort as that notion can be.

Right well then, that sucks, poor fella, R.I.P.

I ca not deny i wanted you to note how actually it was like Commando and he was actually "dead tired" but heyho :-D

Sadly, that “appliance of science sent to enthral the industry and carry us into the next millenia of air travel“ will not break even and has hobbled Airbus for the last decade! If you want to see a nice wing, look at the 350 or the 787, not the hyperthick wingroot of the 380, with it’s old school sail on the tip!

As for Boeing, they’re killing it...even with their ridiculous Max family. The next thing is the 777-X and their new Middle of the Market (MOM) concept aircraft, which my airline wants badly!

However, I have a feeling I’m on a hiding to nothing with such an A380 fanboy! It was made for the Arabs...and they can keep it! Wonder why none of the largest airlines in the world bought even one between the three of them? If and when the market turns down, it will become an albatross. If you can fill it with yield, it can make money. If not, or if you don’t massively subsidize both the purchase and the fuel, it is a sinkhole for shoveling money into!

Opinions, eh?!

Your allowing pilot bias to cloud your judgement.
Over a dozen airlines jumped at the chance to welcome it into their fleet.
Android or Iphone then ?

By the way the A380 won airliner of the year and upset a lot of the boeings boys ; )
It' s very popular with the passengers and Emirates seem to make it work buying into so many.
I wouldn't mind a jobswap with you for the weekend.Cant be too hard with all that computer assistance.
Try flying a fully laden Volkswagan Passat class over the pennines and down into little Burnley international.
Real flying lad not by wire but by the seat of your pants !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...craft-world-time-Boeing-failed-bag-award.html

Back on topic what would have been your dream job ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.