Your dream Job

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing.

My flight instructor told me that.

He wasn't very good ;-)

I did a Paragliding and a Hang-gliding course in my youth and qualified as a Club Pilot for both (Might take Hang-Gliding up again when I retire)

On the Hang-Gliding course at Curium in Cyprus one of the students said he was worried about the landing... The instructor Roger said "Don't worry, you will land"

Nowt that you want to be on a jumbo that drops 10,000 ft in a air pocket that's shitty pants time
My mate was flying to Mexico City from Belize in the 80's and the plane hit a huge air pocket... He hit the luggage racks above him and smacked his head... A poor woman in the toilet hit the roof and broke her arm... she was taking a shit at the time and had to be cleaned up by the crew before they landed including having her arse wiped... Poor cow!

I
An archaeologist, was talked out of it at school and told to get a trade.
I've worked with archaeologists when they have needed excavators for digs. They earn a pittance out in all weathers as time is against them. Site managers and developers hate them as they are given a few weeks to investigate the land to see if anything interesting is present before works commence.

Haha! I can only imagine the women you like if you think the A380 is beautiful! The 747....now THAT is beautiful!

There was a documentary on tv about it's design build and eventual maiden flight.
An interesting watch and maybe still available on the tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
The piss cans doctor to keep the fucker alive so he can see us eclipse everything they did keep dribbling and pissing your self gpc

Chairman at the swamp

Day one - sell all the decent players such as .... er, forget that one for a minute
Day two - sack that miserable wanker peg
Day three - kick piss can and tout down some stairs
Day four - sell the ground to aldi for a quid.
Day five - resign. My work here is done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.