Your fans are an absolute credit...

Cheers from all at Royton we had a good time.

Eccles might not be ready for you after we deal with them at cricket.

we enjoyed your hospitality as much as you enjoyed ours by the sound of it. Great day out till next time

Just to follow on from yesterday and our warm hospitality in Grangetown that was so warmly received by yourselves!!!
Those that made the trip to Sunny Cardiff were welcomed by both the Cons and Catholic clubs...your fans are an absolute credit to your fantastic club!!
Everything went really well and even the old bill were pleasantly surprised considering the large numbers and the good nature.
It’s the second time we’ve hosted you and needless to say you are more than welcome anytime in the future...I’d like to think we’ve made many friends!!!
A big shout out to Arnie,Bing,John Morgan,Pete,Middy my old mate Jimmy,Frank,Gary and all the others that made the day so great!!!
Thanks to everyone that bought a raffle ticket off me - Arnie drew it but you can’t re-draw it cos nobody on your bus won lol!!!
It was actually won by one of your ladies - a bottle as well as a lifetime membership of the Cons Club.
All monies are going to our end of season skittle charabang to Eccles

Once again guys
Many thanks for a great day and here’s hoping you win everything this season
Cheers
Pat x
A great book about City Fans is due out on 13th there is a thread on here about it .am sure you will enjoy it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.