Your Favourite City Memorabilia

Ive got one of Andy Morrisons boots from the 99 play off final at wembley,also got a City rosette from the 1930`s what i got from an old guy 20 odd yrs ago that used to go in my local said he got it when he was a lad

My 6year old boys mascot shirt is proudly framed and hangs on his bedroom wall,signed by the team before the Spurs game in which we made history and qualified for the CL,
Oh, and a signed Tevez shirt with certificate of authenticity, won at crossbar challenge on the lawns of the Emirates palace hotel.

Tommy Booths shirt from the ECWC final in Vienna signed by all the players.

Dubai Blue said:
Barcon said:
1956 league winners medal, original case and all.
Am I missing something? As impressive as that sounds, what's it got to do with City?

Maybe he means FA Cup medal ?

Oh, and I have a seat from Maine Road.

Didsbury Dave said:
kev1961 said:
i've got the holy grail

denis tueart's 1976 league cup final shirt along with a letter from alan kennedy
stating that this was the shirt he swapped with tueart at the end of the game.

cheers

That's pretty damned impressive.

I bet the club would pay you handsomely for that.

the shirt was actually in the museuim at city until 2008 where alan kennedy lent it to the club. he then took it out of the museum and put it in auction. city had no money at the time, shinawatra etc etc to buy the shirt.

the club never even answered an email i sent them asking them if they wanted to loan the shirt back a couple of month ago.

cheers

Signed Tevez shirt with certificate of authentication.

F.A Cup Final Program signed by a number of players.

A few shirts signed by past players including the one and only Sun Jihai.

And just shirts, posters, signed photos and a number of programs.

kev1961 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
kev1961 said:
i've got the holy grail

denis tueart's 1976 league cup final shirt along with a letter from alan kennedy
stating that this was the shirt he swapped with tueart at the end of the game.

cheers

That's pretty damned impressive.

I bet the club would pay you handsomely for that.

the shirt was actually in the museuim at city until 2008 where alan kennedy lent it to the club. he then took it out of the museum and put it in auction. city had no money at the time, shinawatra etc etc to buy the shirt.

the club never even answered an email i sent them asking them if they wanted to loan the shirt back a couple of month ago.

cheers

Does Gary James know about this? The club should be looking after things like this - irreplaceable pieces of history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.