Your Favourite(Favorite for the Yanks!) Horror Film?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Doesn't matter whether it's action, psychological or any other genre, what's your particular favourite?

For me, as a psychological film, I've ready stated many times about Cronenberg's "The Fly" being my bag, however I realised that probably my other film is Clive Barker's "Night Breed".

I really like the idea behind it, at the time and wouldn't mind seeing it re-made, now the SFX/ CGI technology has improved massively, actually.

The Exorcist was the film that as a teen, had the biggest impact on me. Admittedly, it seems a little tame now, but is still great. Carrie, and The Shining also. The stalk n' slash, teens getting hacked films bore me.
I guess it depends on what 'scares' you. Form me, it's the dead re-animating. So the classic Day of The Dead type movies have me hiding behind a cushion.
9And seeing/hearing Daleks still gives me shivers at memories of nightmares caused by them as a kid!)

I'm a bit of a traditionalist. The Amityville Horror.

Arachnophobia too. And not forgetting the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm a bit of a traditionalist. The Amityville Horror.

Arachnophobia too. And not forgetting the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

have to agree with you on the Amityville Horror!!!

Bigga said:
Doesn't matter whether it's action, psychological or any other genre, what's your particular favourite?

For me, as a psychological film, I've ready stated many times about Cronenberg's "The Fly" being my bag, however I realised that probably my other film is Clive Barker's "Night Breed".

I really like the idea behind it, at the time and wouldn't mind seeing it re-made, now the SFX/ CGI technology has improved massively, actually.

the one where it starts off in an hospital with a guy ripping the flesh off his face....i know the film i'm talking about is a cronenburg film but cant remember which one...is scared the shit outa me

apart from that its gotta be hellbound hellraiser for me

Poltergeist

when in on your own this film must be one of the best

and i bet you would have the lights on all night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.