Your favourite player...

Viva Rivaldo

That never played for your club.

Mine's gotta be Pavel Nedved. Always idolised the guy; perhaps not the most glamorous, and will never be considered amongst the greats of the game, but I just loved him.

Who are yours, and why?

Ideally, this thread won't just fill up with Pelé/Maradona/Messi answers. Be creative.

Viva Rivaldo said:
That never played for your club.

Mine's gotta be Pavel Nedved. Always idolised the guy; perhaps not the most glamorous, and will never be considered amongst the greats of the game, but I just loved him.

Who are yours, and why?

Ideally, this thread won't just fill up with Pelé/Maradona/Messi answers. Be creative.

How bizarre!
me and a friend were discussing the fella on Thursday, he is a Liverpool fan, and we both agreed it's a shame he never played for one of the top clubs over here, he would have been well suited to the Premier League.

Would have loved him at City.

Wasn't he linked with your lot about 3 years on the trot?

*edit in*

Dalglish, when I was growing up this bloke was just the complete player.

edited again.... as I misconstrued the thread.... favourite players.... horsehead can fekk off then!

Would have loved to have seen this guy playing in a blue shirt.

tissier_1426922c.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9HjYmYwpk[/youtube]

Wolfgang Funkel for his hatrick for Bayer 05 Uerdingen in the 7-3 (7-5 on aggregate) win against Dynamo Dresden in the quarter final of the cup winners cup in 1986.

You may have to look it up....

It led to my last live (and only to date) european semi final (too young for City's cup winners cup semi final).

Probably the most amazing night I'll ever have watching football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.