your favourite radio station

KinkyAfro said:
steaob said:
was there a guy called sturridge used do a phone in on 103 about 10 o'clock (listen baby) mad head

James Stannage you're thinking of.
Used to love listening to him.

He's back on at www.manchesterradioonline.com but not as good this time :(

I know Mr Stannage personally. He suffered from ill health for a long period and was out of action. He's been doing some theatre stuff, with a particularly impressive stint as Frank in Educating Rita. On his day, he was maddeningly great- light years beyond anything talkSHITE offered.

the rev is not bad music wise - but have noticed lately a lot more dj speak coming in which after a couple of hours becomes a tad irritating ? at work i tune into last fm radio (no ads except on website- or djs ) just select an artist and they play similar artists all day or night - on another topic (re previous message ) i met victoria derbyshire at bbc gmr several years ago and she was extremely pleasant !

I always listen to BBC Radio Stoke.on the web every friday at 7 in the evening,for Northern soul show.

The Rev - play all the random stuff Ive got on my iPod - in no particular order. Its rare I dont liek any tune they play. They keep the playlist down to a bare minimum too- XFM play same tracks every hour. Just Clint worth listening to on there now - and hes gone to teatime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.