Your favourite Smiths songs

Very difficult to narrow these things down but I think these are just about my favourite three. Please Please Please is definitely my favourite though by some margin.

So many to choose from but suppose the ones that remind me of getting drunk in places like 42nd street, De Villes etc have to be
cemetery gates
Ask
Panic.

Caught the tail end of an interview on GMR the other day about a documentary being made about the star and garter. Not sure if it's been finished or they need more cash to finish it.

Tough one!

"I know it's over" - might have that one at my funeral!

notable mentions for Bigmouth, Girlfriend in a coma and Suffer Little Children - a haunting song that was wildly condemned at the time of its release but brought home the horrors of what Brady and Hindley did.

As for Morrissey - speedway is my favourite. Off a Great album that one.

Too many to mention.

I remember if I ever spoke to someone and they said

"I don't like the Smiths they're too depressing"

I would dismiss them as of being missing any value whatsoever and take the first opportunity to give them a swerve.

This rule wasn't as forcefully followed if the person uttering it was a very attractive woman.

But, to all men and munters it was sacrosanct.

I'm sure Morrissey would understand.

Too many to mention.

I remember if I ever spoke to someone and they said

"I don't like the Smiths they're too depressing"

I would dismiss them as of being missing any value whatsoever and take the first opportunity to give them a swerve.

This rule wasn't as forcefully followed if the person uttering it was a very attractive woman.

But, to all men and munters it was sacrosanct.

I'm sure Morrissey would understand.
Basically the dream is a fit woman who loves The Smiths and has a vagina that tastes of Sizzling King Prawn McCoys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.