Your Favourite Type Of Player?

Crouchinho

Team supported
Tottenham Hotspur
Simple question really what's your favorite type of player?

Growing up I loved watching skillful players who could beat a man and not rely on pace. I liked watching Gazza, Kinkladze, Ginola and even players like George Donis and Sasa Curcic ffs!

As I got older I loved intelligent and unselfish players, speed of mind rather than pace. Although he was Arsenal I loved Bergkamp, strong as an ox and his lovely through balls and seeing stuff other players didn't see. Sheringham was the same for Spurs he was so unselfish and he created as many as he scored. Berbatov for Spurs and Gudjohnsen for Chelsea were brilliant to watch too.

De Bruyne is the closest I've seen to them, I just love the way he plays and does things other players can't see, his speed of thinking and anticipation are excellent. These type of players are a rarity for me

I like to see 100% given firstly, if they are brilliant but lazy then i get irritated. They do not have to break themselves but always be up for it and put a shift in.

Game changers those that change a game with a moment of brilliance really the likes of Maradona, Zidane, Bergkamp, Cryuff, Iniesta, Platini and of course the big 2 currently Ronaldo and Messi, with other players like Stoichkov, Hagi, Gullit, Baggio in the mix. I'd have love to have seen Garrincha, Puskas and Eusebio play. Of the English footballers in my watching lifetime we've had nobody that comes close to Gazza but I liked Waddle as well and for City Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva, with the flawed genius Kinkladze also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.