Your first City match?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Blue Smarties, 2 Dec 2017.

1. Adidas Sharston

Adidas Sharston

My first game was in the mid 70s. I was to young to remember and me dad to pissed to recall who we played.

2. BacktoBlue

BacktoBlue

No mate it was Ronnie Boyce on the Volley

3. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
    Derby county away in 80s dean saunders was there striker i remember the stand we were in the height and the drop was scarey we got beat 1.0think saunders scored

4. Jalfraag

Jalfraag

At least it wasn't the 0-6. I'm sure Saunders got a few that day. The only entertainment was singing about Shilton and his wife.

5. BlueT

BlueT

I think my first game was Burnley away in 1973, my soon to be brother in law Patrick took me. I remember we got stuffed 3-0. My other memory of this game is getting soaked walking to the ground, and then back to the car after the match.

6. argyle

argyle

Norwich City at Main Road. 10 years old.

1-1

Rosler scored the equaliser.

Don't remember much except my dad missing Roslers goal because I sent him to get me a tea.

7. goater555

goater555

Home to Derby County, 15 December 79. Won 3 - 0, but always remembered it as 2 - 0 until I read that City stat site a few years back. Probably because one was an own goal which messed with my memory. Can still smell those burgers/fried onions now. Could hear Maine Road quite clearly from where we used to live but being in the ground for the first time, middle of the Kippax as we scored was something else. Almost shit myself.

8. Ourman

Ourman

Some time in 73, I was too young to remember the match but I know I was in the North stand because my dad wasn't allowed to take me into the kippax

9. spanishblue

spanishblue

posts 100,000,000
    Wolverhampton 15 12 63...3.3