Your first pint?

Pint of mild in the Red Lion Denton 1979 aged 15 , think it was about 28p

Robinson's bitter 21p a pint, Top Astley Dukinfield landlord said do us a favour lads take your school blazers off.

Only from the right pub, and there ain't that many good ones left.
The one that I use is just outside of Winsford,The Plough and he does keep a very good pint.As you say,they are very few and far between.
After my near death sampling Chesters Mild I moved quickly onto their bitter which was a lot better,but then I somehow moved on to Watneys Red Barrel and Ind Coopes Double Diamond and then Skol !! I mean WTF ! When you`re young you`ll drink owt ... just like the young `uns of today drinking that shit Carling.

The one that I use is just outside of Winsford,The Plough and he does keep a very good pint.As you say,they are very few and far between.
After my near death sampling Chesters Mild I moved quickly onto their bitter which was a lot better,but then I somehow moved on to Watneys Red Barrel and Ind Coopes Double Diamond and then Skol !! I mean WTF ! When you`re young you`ll drink owt ... just like the young `uns of today drinking that shit Carling.
I thought they only brewed mead when you were a lad ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.