Your First Time Howling Drunk. Trashed, Smashed, Out Your Tree.

I lurve youse all, hic, oh shit gonna puk.......yarrrghhhh.

Have to be honest; I can't see the appeal (or the point) of getting so wrecked that you wake up feeling like death warmed up and can't remember anything of the night before. But hey; different strokes, and all that.

I think as seen a lot of these stories are when people are young and youthful folly has got the better of us all.

I still go out and drink for what can be 10-14 hrs on a matchday or saturday, but I know my limit and go home when I feel drunk, 20 years go I would have carried on till I woke up in glosssp because I fell asleep on the night bus, but age has made me wiser.

Last edited:
I was 18, so a lot of years ago, at an impromptu drinking session at Uni. Had no intention of getting drunk but I brought along a full bottle of Southern Comfort and as it was going to end up empty that night... Pretty much went teetotal the next day (I must have averaged less than 10 units a year since then).

I was 14, and a lad from our year had a party at his house whilst his parents were away. I got absolutely smashed on cans of Breaker and fell into his garden pond. My mates attempted to carry me home, but gave up after a while as I was completely unable to move. Considerately, they buried me in leaves at the roadside as it was winter, and phoned my mum anonymously saying "Your son is buried in leaves on Mauldeth Rd, I think you need to pick him up". I subsequently vomited all over the inside of her car after she finally located me. Not my finest hour.

I was 14, and a lad from our year had a party at his house whilst his parents were away. I got absolutely smashed on cans of Breaker and fell into his garden pond. My mates attempted to carry me home, but gave up after a while as I was completely unable to move. Considerately, they buried me in leaves at the roadside as it was winter, and phoned my mum anonymously saying "Your son is buried in leaves on Mauldeth Rd, I think you need to pick him up". I subsequently vomited all over the inside of her car after she finally located me. Not my finest hour.

subsequently vomited all over the inside of her car after she finally located me. Not my finest hour.[/QUOTE]

Or hers I would imagine. :)

Thankfully your mates had obviously watched the bold Ray Mears and saved you, after abandoning you, in winter .... True friends like that are hard to find....when you need them.

The code with us was, no man is left behind. Insurance policy It could be you one time. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.