Your Most Frustrating/Disappointing Game this Season

Leicester, to get beaten by that team, that way, with Vardy scoring a hattrick despite doing fuck all for the rest of the season.

Stayed up til late to watch it, in a pub surrounded by people finding it very funny. 3-0 inside 20 minutes. Fuck.

I'd pick the same game. Another thing which pissed me off was that Leicester's players were strutting about acting like fucking chavs and our guys just took it without any hint of fight whatsoever. Spineless.

There's a shortlist of about 10, but to get back on top against Monaco, only to throw it away again two minutes later with amateur defending left me wanting to bang my head off a wall. Even worse when you consider the classic first leg and the reasonable draw Monaco got for the QF's.

I'd pick the same game. Another thing which pissed me off was that Leicester's players were strutting about acting like fucking chavs and our guys just took it without any hint of fight whatsoever. Spineless.
It'll upset me much more than it probably should if Atletico don't dump them out of the CL in the next couple of weeks.

Thread title can be interpreted 2 ways disappointing / frustrated (with how we played) versus expectations, probably Leicester followed by Everton. If you mean disappointed / frustrated with the result, and how we have been shafted yet again by the useless c**t in charge (and that's being generous, as i'm not seriously considering corruption, take your pick from Chelsea home, Spurs home, Liverpool home , Arsenal away (bit of a common theme there), although i suspect the winner would be Chelsea at home, as we battered them for 60 mins, KDB missed the sitter of the season to make the game safe (probably) Taylor had already denied us Luiz red card, and 2 stonewall penalties, then to finish things the double red card at the end, (which wouldnt have happened had Taylor reffed fairly , - not sure thats possible with him) Following that the repercussions for the next 3/4 games with suspensions, and the cherry on top the FArce decided not to punish the 2 twats that started it.

so after due consideration, the winner by a country mile CHELSEA, at home, talk about game changing decisions, that was a season changing game caused by an at best incompetent shitbag of a referee, but if truth be known can more accurately and honestly be described as a bent, biased twat who in all probability, single handedly, ruined our season

Has to be chelsea. KDB missing that fucking open from two yards while we were 1-0 up. Chelsea go up the other end and equalise.

Some stinkers though tbf like the spurs, boro, stoke, everton home games. 8 points pissed away

Leicester away reminded of last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.