Your Ten hardest players seen at City

Mauritzio Guadinio what a legend. Jim and Jeff Whitley, Richard the bad boy Edghill haha

Terry Cooke was solid aswel haha

To be honest we have had a big share of hard players past and present so its really an impossible thing to name the top ten...cos there are more than that.

just read the names posted and remember how they all played their part in our history.

SoldierMCFC said:
Surely - Asa Hartford must figure???????

He did...with the only really hard man, Bert Trautman.War hero,played 75 mins of fa cup with a broken neck.Now thats a hard man.

lancs blue said:
charliebigspuds said:
these two should be in, but i cant see denis tueart being hard

You didn't see him stick the nut on a Hartlepool player in a Cup tie at Maine Rd I assume? Broke his cheekbone IIRC.

Tueart was no mug, always dished it out.
I also remember him scoring four against Notts County (he had another disallowed) with a broken wrist.

bluemooncol said:
tiatto brings back fond memories - when he just came back from a 3 game ban and he doubled footed some blackburn player in the bollocks - was class

Oh yeh i remember that was brilliant.

Probably Andy Morrison and tiatto the hardest players I have seen in my life time. But alot more soft bastards tho recently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.