Suarez
Aguero
Bale
Neymar
De Bruyne
Lewandowski
Griezmann
Modric

Agree with Spiderboy above, DB and Serg would be higher if they played in Spain.

1. Messi
2. Neymar
3. Suarez
4. Bale
5. Ronaldo
6. Modric
7. Iniesta
8. De Bruyne
9. Griezmann
10. Aguero
11. Hazard/Sanchez

Pique (Highest rated defender) Would be Thiago Silva or Kompany if they could stay fit.

Boateng/Kroos/Lewandowski/Reus/Neuer/Thiago Silva/Godin/Vidal/Alba/Alaba/Ramos/Pepe/Bonucci/Fernandinho all somewhere in the next bunch.

Last edited:
1.Messi
2.Ronaldo
3.De Bruyne
4.Iniesta
5.Suarez
6.Ribery
7.Aguero
8.Alaba
9.Griezmann
10.Godin

Silva is the only player in the league who I could see at Barcelona. De Bruyne, Hazard more Bayern type players while Aguero and Ozil would fit in better at Real.

Apples and oranges trying to rank a GK vs a ST. For that reason, this list is exclusively attacking middys, wingers, and forwards

1 messi
2 ronaldo
3 Suarez
4 Bale
5 Neymar
6 Griezmann
7 Hazard
8 Kun
9 Lewandowski
10 DeBruyne
11 Muller
13 Payet
14 Sanchez
15 Aubameyeng
16 Ozil

Only seen 4 of them play live so most of this is based off TV. The reason I have Suarez @3 is when i saw himive his move lment off the ball was absolutely amazing. The way he was toying with the back line with his runs was great. He would do the slightest motion and lift his head and Cahill would start sprinting backwards fearing Suarez was going to make a run. Suarez would check back, asking for the ball, wait for Cahill to plant that back foot and come back towards him and Suarez would turn and sprint behind him. I LOVE Kun, and he is great at getting in behind but for me Suarez is hands down the best true ST in the world.

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar, Robben, Neuer, Marcelo, Ramos, Bale, Iniesta.
KDB and Kun just outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.