Your top 3 favourite TV series season finales

Of a season rather than series, i'd have to say series 3 finale of Lost where it’s revealed that all the scenes with Jack aren’t a flash-back, but a flash-forward!

When he meets Kate at the airport it's a proper head fuck because your mind is telling you, "hang on a minute, your're telling me they know each other all along and are acting like they don't? Thats fucked weird", then Jack says they made a mistake, that they never should’ve left the island at all, you think, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt, this is in the future so they must get off the ungetoffble island island at some point?? THIS IS HUGE! HOW? I just want to watch it even more"!

And then you realize you have to wait another YEAR!!

Amazing.

Of a season rather than series, i'd have to say series 3 finale of Lost where it’s revealed that all the scenes with Jack aren’t a flash-back, but a flash-forward!

When he meets Kate at the airport it's a proper head fuck because your mind is telling you, "hang on a minute, your're telling me they know each other all along and are acting like they don't? Thats fucked weird", then Jack says they made a mistake, that they never should’ve left the island at all, you think, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt, this is in the future so they must get off the ungetoffble island island at some point?? THIS IS HUGE! HOW? I just want to watch it even more"!

And then you realize you have to wait another YEAR!!

Amazing.

Yes, LOST is the Daddy of TV shows.

Ok it was only ep09 but "The Red Wedding" was fucking brutal and was essentially the end of that season.

Never been so gobsmacked watching any show ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.