Your Top 5 (Current) Most Hated PL Managers

1) Has to be Pulis (never forgave us for the playoff final 99) - GPC lackey & cant talk about us without mentioning costs of players
2) Moyes. Despised him at Everton, dirty unambitious team that stole results off us for years, then he was a glorious but arrogant failure at the swamp, quite sad he's at the Mackems as I have a soft spot for them
3) Mourinho - crass eye gouging twat of an ego, perfectly suited for that piss stain of a club in Trafford
4) Pardew - big headed dad dancing no nothing dickhead
5) Wenger - Whinging yesterday's man, desperately bitter about the investment we received which knocked them down the pecking order

Best 5

1) Pep!
2) Koeman
3) Bilic
4) Klopp
5) Howe

Rose is the personification of what I'm talking about, I'm sure he's a lovely guy in person but on the pitch he's one of the biggest pricks in the league. The Chelsea game last season where everyone but Lloris got booked is a good example. Nobody got sent off because as soon as they go in the book they start playing nice.

Maybe it's just that as a City fan I'm not used to diving.

As for timewasting- I'm not talking about the corner flag. I'm talking more about taking 41 seconds on a single throw in.
Rose gets stuck in there is no question about it mate. That game was great for the neutral though it was like a throwback from the 80 ' s early 90 's. I've never thought we are time wasters even with throw ins, if Spurs play shite, unfair or do a wreck less challenge I'm the first one to admit it, I won't disagree they're physical but they do play some good stuff with it. Sorry if my post came across as snappy too it weren't meant to incase you thought I was being a fecker

Nor do I. Tough, and you stand your ground, no problem with that. On one or two occasions some of your players cross the line (Dier, for example), but certainly no more than average.
Definitely not in the same league as Bog-Brush, Ryan Shawcross, Costa, and a few others I can think of.
I'm glad the league laid into the likes of Shawcross and Huth. Fellani and Costa are shithouses who get away with too much.

Pardew, tit.
Mo. Change the record dullard.
Hughes. You're not bleating when refs make bad decisions in your favour are you?
Wenger. You're getting paid millions you miserable bastard. Chill out.

1.Pardew, tit.
2.Mo. Change the record dullard.
3.Hughes. You're not bleating when refs make bad decisions in your favour are you?
4.Wenger. You're getting paid millions you miserable bastard. Chill out.
5?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.