Your Top 5 Music "Legends"

Morrissey is on here an awful lot (emphasis on awful). All I can say is;
Deaf.jpg

Jim there's a few million people in this world that may just disagree with you there....make that a many million

jimharri said:
Yeah, I know. Depressing when you think about it really! Many a million though? Hmm.

Yup, for whatever reason the dude is huge with the Mexican and Mexican/American population. And they number in the many, many, many millions.

Tell The King said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Tell The King said:
Doherty/Barat
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Strummer
Morrisey/Marr
Pete Townshend

if i could, i'd probably add the cure, bob marley and the strokes, but i'm tied to five.

You have very good taste in music my son

cheers TMQ. however, i merely listen to the music, so full congratulations should probably extend to the heroes mentioned. they we're quality though weren't they? i never saw the libertines live,got into them in 06. saw 'shambles and pete live. met him,fleetingly once. seemed a top bloke,despite the junkie bollocks the red tops shove his way.

You do have a good taste in music my friend! I thought I was the only guy on this board that liked the Libertines...

Knight1979 said:
jimharri said:
Yeah, I know. Depressing when you think about it really! Many a million though? Hmm.

Yup, for whatever reason the dude is huge with the Mexican and Mexican/American population. And they number in the many, many, many millions.
So that's the reason they're always trying to cross the border into the U.S.of A; trying to escape the dulcet tones of Mr Morrissey! Now I get it!!! ;-)

Marvin Gaye
Stevie Wonder
Smokey Robinson
Sam Cooke
Issac Hayes

n_mcfc said:
I thought I was the only guy on this board that liked the Libertines...

I'm sure there's a few.

The Libertines were fucking ace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.