Your ultimate festival line-up

Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Bjork, Daft Punk, Sufjan Stevens, Arcade Fire, Belle and Sebastian, Wild Beasts, Bright Eyes, Bon Iver, The Decemberists, Gogol Bordello, Jens Lekman, Nick Cave, Paul Simon, Flaming Lips, Prodigy, Jack White, Queens of the Stone Age (or whatever Josh Homme happens to be doing at the time), and of course Flight of the Conchords.

I'd also happily see Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel or The Smiths reformed for a one-off show. But I rather would have watched them at their peak.

Friday: Swedish House Mafia
Saturday: ABBA
Sunday: Guns and Roses (originals)

Friday is EDM/electronic music, Saturday classic pop and Sunday rock.

Main Headliners

Nirvana
The Smiths
Muse

3 acts before the headliners:

The Clash
Joy Division
Manic Street Preachers (With Richey Edwards)

Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Bjork, Daft Punk, Sufjan Stevens, Arcade Fire, Belle and Sebastian, Wild Beasts, Bright Eyes, Bon Iver, The Decemberists, Gogol Bordello, Jens Lekman, Nick Cave, Paul Simon, Flaming Lips, Prodigy, Jack White, Queens of the Stone Age (or whatever Josh Homme happens to be doing at the time), and of course Flight of the Conchords.

I'd also happily see Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel or The Smiths reformed for a one-off show. But I rather would have watched them at their peak.

Pretty much this. Maybe throw in some Pearl Jam, Frank Turner, Alt-J and Chemical Brothers.

Arcade Fire are the best live band I've seen.

Friday

AC/DC
Whitesnake
Judas Priest
The Scorpions
Y&T
Gotthard

Saturday

Journey With Steve Perry
Styx With Dennis DeYoung
Foreigner
Triumph

Night Ranger
Dare

Sunday

Pink Floyd
Supertramp with Rodger Hodgson
10cc
Asia
Uriah Heep
Lone Star ( British 70s band not American country act )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.