Your worst City player

Thanks mate, yeh I know I'm in the minority.

I'm the same with Dickov. He was utterly shit, and this lack of quality was one of the reasons we ended up where we did. However, it's also fair to say that it's hard not to have a soft spot for him as he was at least trying and obviously there was Wembley.

My list of 'worst' players would include Jason van Blerk, Laurent Charvet, Willo Flood, Gary Mason, Fat Bob Taylor

Love watching clips like this,big Alex had a stormer that day ! Brilliant stuff

Noticed that too, always remember him playing his first game for us (think big Joe was out), the support he received from the fans was just incredible, one of those times you were genuinely proud to be a blue.

I'm the same with Dickov. He was utterly shit, and this lack of quality was one of the reasons we ended up where we did. However, it's also fair to say that it's hard not to have a soft spot for him as he was at least trying and obviously there was Wembley.

My list of 'worst' players would include Jason van Blerk, Laurent Charvet, Willo Flood, Gary Mason, Fat Bob Taylor

One time we were on holiday in Portugal. Got playing footy with some lads. Me and a mate 1 on each..After a while it became obvious one lad was fast and kept scoring . I mentioned to one of the lads that this fellas was good. He laughed and said he should be, he's a pro. It was Dickov. Fast, powerful, unnerving in front of goal.
Well at least on a Sandy pitch in albufuera.

Jason Van Blerk, Darren Wassall and Simon Colisimo weren't to sparkling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.