Your XI vs. Crystal Palace

Blue Dan

Bummin a ride on the Rock n' Rollercoaster
Apologies if this has already been posted or is in the wrong forum but I was just thinking about who should play against Palace in mid week.

I really want us to have a good go at both domestic cups this year and I hope that MH is planning on playing a strong team in this match. It's absolutely vital that we avoid another cup upset ala Brighton, Doncaster, Chesterfield etc. because the press will have a field day.

So, here's my team (assuming Lescott still hasn't signed):

Given

Bridge
Toure
Onuoha
Zabaleta

Petrov
Barry
De Jong
SWP

Tevez
Bellamy

Subs: (are you allowed 7 in the Carling Cup?)

Taylor
Garrido
Richards
Ireland
Weiss
Adebayor
Robinho

Thoughts?

-----------------Given-----------------

---Zabaleta--Onouha--Toure---Bridge---

---Weiss--Ireland---De Jong---Petrov---

-----------Adebayor---Tevez-----------

Been thinking sabout this myself Dan. Neds, de Jong, Zaba, Petrov are guys are all but certain to play, for the simple fact that they are quality and could quite easily have been in the first team for the first two games of the prem season. Bellamy will probs get a run out. Hughes might rest Barry for the pompey game on the sunday? But the same goes for a few palyers. There's gonna have to be 3 or 4 lads who play Thursday as well as Sunday cos we wanna win the Carling cup and obviously do wlel in the league, so who knows?

End of the day, Hughes has a good enough squad to win both games so the ball's in his court ad we'll have to see hwat he come sup with

Immaculate Pasta said:

dude relax... we have a game next saturday too....

get abe out replace him with bellemy

I would change the whole starting eleven for Thursday and put out this team which is still pretty good!

Taylor
Vidal, TBH, Ned, Garrido
Weiss De Jong, Zab, Petrov
Bellamy Benjani

Subs Given, Mee, McGivern, Johnson, Clayton, David Ball, Mak

This team is more than good enough to win IMO!

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd said:
I would change the whole starting eleven for Thursday and put out this team which is still pretty good!

Taylor
Vidal, TBH, Ned, Garrido
Weiss De Jong, Zab, Petrov
Bellamy Benjani

Subs Given, Mee, McGivern, Johnson, Clayton, David Ball, Mak

This team is more than good enough to win IMO!

After the tremendous result at Brighton last year, cant see Hughesy taking that many chances fella. He will be feeling a bit of pressure on this one.

Immaculate Pasta said:

I wouldn't be surprised by this. Maybe Bellamy in place of one of the forwards, otherwise good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.