Youri Tielemans

I joined this site because of a number of reasons first i could not stand muen bias any more second this site has a good itk and third it was very obvious.
that someone at city was listening to this site
two things i found annoying first was the person that demanded a source he seems very happy for a reporter to make up a story about us than a fan to put in a wish list well its gone the third anniversary of pogba and barkley the second was the accusation that a fan was playing cm very 90,s these games give the biggest and most accurate data bases available with millions of fans updating it on a weekly basis couple that with an android set top box and you can watch every player [ and i urge you get one they are brilliant and it takes money out of skys pocket ] and scout players like this kid from his very first game

I joined this site because of a number of reasons first i could not stand muen bias any more second this site has a good itk and third it was very obvious.
that someone at city was listening to this site
two things i found annoying first was the person that demanded a source he seems very happy for a reporter to make up a story about us than a fan to put in a wish list well its gone the third anniversary of pogba and barkley the second was the accusation that a fan was playing cm very 90,s these games give the biggest and most accurate data bases available with millions of fans updating it on a weekly basis couple that with an android set top box and you can watch every player [ and i urge you get one they are brilliant and it takes money out of skys pocket ] and scout players like this kid from his very first game

Can you summarise that so I can understand what your trying to say. Have read it twice and am still non the wiser

Can you summarise that so I can understand what your trying to say. Have read it twice and am still non the wiser
This is my attempt at translating the post. He feels like you can "scout" players with Football Manager ("cm") and then use a set top box to stream their games in real life to actually get a feel for how the player truly plays. He thinks people should be able to post players they're interested in (wish list signings) rather than just players City are linked to. The other part was him explaining he joined the site to get away from Man U stories and that he felt like it was clear that City had folks who took the posts of fans on Bluemoon seriously.

This is my attempt at translating the post. He feels like you can "scout" players with Football Manager ("cm") and then use a set top box to stream their games in real life to actually get a feel for how the player truly plays. He thinks people should be able to post players they're interested in (wish list signings) rather than just players City are linked to. The other part was him explaining he joined the site to get away from Man U stories and that he felt like it was clear that City had folks who took the posts of fans on Bluemoon seriously.

The thing about the Transfer Forum I hate is 'wish list' players ie 'X had a good game, what do you think?' - it's tedious

A genuine discussion of how likely signing are going to fit in or if posters rate them or not is much better. Otherwise you end up with 10threads of 15posts 'debating' players like an 18yr Brazillian, some bloke who's available on a free etc

CITY IN HUNT FOR YOUNGSTER

Manchester City are tracking Anderlecht 18-year-old Youri Tielemans, who neighbours United are also interested in, according to the Daily Star.

The Belgium Under-21 international could link up with compatriots Vincent Kompany and Kevin De Bruyne at the Etihad, although the price tag is reported as being £30m.

I've honestly never seen him play, but I always sign him on fifa. He becomes the best player in the world on it.

That'll do for me. Sign him up

He really is a talent. He will leave Anderlecht at the end of the season. I hope he signs for city :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.