Youri Tielemans

He would be such a huge signing. We'd be loaded with future world class players in Kelechi, Raheem, Denayer, Youri, and some of the others that we could see progress from the academy. Sign this lad up

Can't get enough of the Belgian or Argies snap em up quick, that'd be my advice to City. Seem they've been following this formula for a while now and its paying dividends!

Have a word komps.

He would be such a huge signing. We'd be loaded with future world class players in Kelechi, Raheem, Denayer, Youri, and some of the others that we could see progress from the academy. Sign this lad up
Bazoer will be a good signing too but can't see us getting him

i sign him on my FM game for Madrid and let him play for Castilla. very good young player indeed. scoring rate 1 goal every 2 game from box-to-box position. the next yaya i guess.

He's apparently close, or at least thats what I read a short while ago. Tielemans would be a brilliant signing and we should do all we can to get him.

Would be good if we got both, our future would be nearly sorted...Bazoer, Youri, Denayer, Roberts, Kelechi, Sterling, unal (if he shines) and many more.

Most of it's wishful thinking though lol

Would be good if we got both, our future would be nearly sorted...Bazoer, Youri, Denayer, Roberts, Kelechi, Sterling, unal (if he shines) and many more.

Most of it's wishful thinking though lol

But even without, we've an incredibly talented group of youngsters, Sterling, Kelechi, Garcia, Roberts, Maffeo etc. The sky is the limit for these lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.