Youth cup final 2nd leg v Chelsea live tonight ITV 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyIreland

Looking forward to this,its finely poised at 1-1,with two equally talented teams.Hopefully our superior technical ability can overcome their superior physicality.....!

I'll open a match thread nearer kick off.

I want to see Brahim as a number ten tonight. I thought he was wasted out wide last week and most of his good play came when he moved in centrally.

I am not a big fan of Bolton but he seems to give us a better balance.

Looking forward to this,its finely poised at 1-1,with two equally talented teams.Hopefully our superior technical ability can overcome their superior physicality.....!

I'll open a match thread nearer kick off.
I agree
I was at the home leg and there is very little difference between the two teams.
In previous years games against Chelsea we have looked behind them.
But not anymore we don't.
C.T.I.D.

This will be a very tough game. Thought they were much better than us last week.

Physically they dominated us.

It has been our main issue when facing Chelsea in these finals in the last couple of years.

Look at that Odoi, youngest player on the pitch at 16 yet looked the biggest and most developed.

I agree
I was at the home leg and there is very little difference between the two teams.
In previous years games against Chelsea we have looked behind them.
But not anymore we don't.
C.T.I.D.

Can't agree. Not only were they a match for us technically, but they were far bigger and quicker. We could have had 2 or 3 goals in the 1st leg, but equally we could have had no complaints if they'd put 5 or 6 past us.

Can't agree. Not only were they a match for us technically, but they were far bigger and quicker. We could have had 2 or 3 goals in the 1st leg, but equally we could have had no complaints if they'd put 5 or 6 past us.
They were very good,no doubt,and it will be a very tough task.........but i also believe we were slightly off our game last week,i think we will put on a better display tonight - i know we're plenty capable.

I felt we 'wasted' about 30-40 minutes of the 90 at home and that could cost us tonight, I'd be very surprised if the Chelsea lads coast for a good third of the game and waste the home advantage.

I felt we 'wasted' about 30-40 minutes of the 90 at home and that could cost us tonight, I'd be very surprised if the Chelsea lads coast for a good third of the game and waste the home advantage.

Occassion got to the lads in the first half I thought.

It has been the same in the past few years and I don't think playing at home first suits us, which we have done in all these finals against Chelsea in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.