Youth cup final 2nd leg v Chelsea live tonight ITV 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two lads including Adoi they had up front were very good and could have scored a few more however we carved them open 3 or 4 times and should have scored more as well if Nmecha had his shooting boots on. I thought that their physicality edged the game (again) however we are certainly not out of it. I agree that I would have preferred to see Diaz more central behind Foden and Nmecha. Good luck to the boys tonight.

They were very good,no doubt,and it will be a very tough task.........but i also believe we were slightly off our game last week,i think we will put on a better display tonight - i know we're plenty capable.

I hope you're right, as I'm going to it. I'm not optimistic though. The dereliction of defensive duty by the midfield last week was shocking and it left Hudson-Ndoi and Sterling free to steam past our relatively small defenders at will, time and time again. There was shades of KDB in Foden's performance in particular, as he jogged after disappearing opponents. We've got some good players, but they're gonna have to graft like fuck to get anything out of Chelsea's giants tonight.

I agree
I was at the home leg and there is very little difference between the two teams.
In previous years games against Chelsea we have looked behind them.
But not anymore we don't.
C.T.I.D.
First half there was only one team in it. And it wasn't us. Marked improvement in the second half, but they've got a big ("massive" even!) job on tonight.

Not overly optimistic but looking forward to it. If we play at our best we can win it, but a lot of the time we seem to struggle in the bigger, winner takes all games.

Looking forward to this, but think we're up against it after the home leg. They seemed a lot bigger and stronger than us once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.