youth cup loyalty points

what a crap night to have it on aswell just before aalborg! id have gone tonight had there not been a game tomorrw, need to be up to early

ConnorMCFC said:
what a crap night to have it on aswell just before aalborg! id have gone tonight had there not been a game tomorrw, need to be up to early
i'm only a stones throw away from the stadium so its no sweat, i know what you mean though.

i can remember years ago when utd kids were playing at ot, they gave the fans something like a voucher as they went in which meant they could put it towards an important cup game, i went as my mate who is red wanted one, i kid you not some of them paid in, then came out and paid in again, to get another voucher or token, it was a big crowd as well, no i never went in, my mate paid in and came straight out, the shallow twat

It would have been a bit harsh on those already in Aalborg if they were missing out on points. That said, most of those there aren't short of points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.