Youth team Football

EVILBLUEANT said:
I have a lad who plays for me who is now subject to a 91 day ban after 2 misconduct charges during the same game U16s age
Has anyone heard of a 3 month ban for an U16 player ! "No Violence or spitting involved"
My 2nd year as a coach and advice would be appreciated

If you're his coach I'd suggest telling him to keep his fucking gob shut in future! In fact you should have done it sooner looking at his record. ;-)

Seriously though, you can see why the FAs are clamping down, grass roots football needs refs and if they get loads of abuse from parents and players it's not surprising if there's a shortage of them.

lancs blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
I have a lad who plays for me who is now subject to a 91 day ban after 2 misconduct charges during the same game U16s age
Has anyone heard of a 3 month ban for an U16 player ! "No Violence or spitting involved"

If you're his coach I'd suggest telling him to keep his fucking gob shut in future! In fact you should have done it sooner looking at his record. ;-)

Seriously though, you can see why the FAs are clamping down, grass roots football needs refs and if they get loads of abuse from parents and players it's not surprising if there's a shortage of them.
My 2nd year as a coach and advice would be appreciated !
I am not defending any behaviour from my team I was asking for advice
If i wanted a lesson in morality I would seek a much higher opinion than yours but thanks all the same for your input...
The referee during this game was a young upcoming referee, but even the best have bad days at the office.

EVILBLUEANT said:
lancs blue said:
EVILBLUEANT said:

My 2nd year as a coach and advice would be appreciated !
I am not defending any behaviour from my team I was asking for advice
If i wanted a lesson in morality I would seek a much higher opinion than yours but thanks all the same for your input...
The referee during this game was a young upcoming referee, but even the best have bad days at the office.
Where are his parents....do they attend games....if you can't get through to him with regards to his conduct maybe they can....eventually if he doesn't take on board what you are trying to tell him you will wash your hands of him...... players with the kind of bad attitude which he seems to have become a liability and end up more trouble than they are worth no matter how talented they are

all rules are they play for you,,you dont play for them,
either they play your way which should be with respect,or go but am getting the feeling this kid is one of your better players and you kinda allow the attitude

eshiers1 said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
OK i apologise It seems it was all my fault.
never mind, 3 months out of football is just punishment for a 15 year old for swearing once at a referee!

He has previous though!
This^^^^^^^^^ and you are not helping him in the long term by making him out to be the victim in this......and no it isn't your fault it is the lads.....something just struck me is he your son?

I was banned for 3 matches for a perfectly well timed tackle and receiving a black eye and bloody lip last year. U17 that was. Guy who did me was banned for rest of season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.