Youth team Football

A few decisions had gone against us and the ref blew for a minor infringement "Cant remember what" but after the ref blew he asked if it was Our Ball as in which way did you blow, ref may have taken it as sarcasm and booked him, his earlier yellow was for a 50/50 tackle which went the oppositions way.
Like i said the lad does have previous and has a gob but is in no way malicious and may i also add not my son
91 days just seems a little harsh
If it the correct punishment for the offenses committed then I shouldn't have opened a thread on it but like i said "Harsh"<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm --<br /><br />
connor_devine94 said:
I was banned for 3 matches for a perfectly well timed tackle and receiving a black eye and bloody lip last year. U17 that was. Guy who did me was banned for rest of season.
Sometimes you get sent off and The only way to appeal is with DVD evidence e.g Referees has made a mistake, but turn up to an U18s game with a camera without permission and you get a different label altogether!

If this is his 6th such offence i think you will find that the penalty is not too harsh at all and his age may have saved him. If he was playing adult football i would think you would be looking at least double this.

As the manager you are ultimately responsible for your players behaviour and as others have been sayingi would look to get rid if he dosn't learn his lesson. If he was at an academy he would certainly be out by now.

The respect campaign is very high profile within the FA.It doesnt surprise me that punishments for abusing a ref will be heavy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.