YouTube clips..

I've seen this before on a road rage compilation, have to say the driver is a **** but the cyclist is actually annoying as fuck too(half wanted the driver to catch him, can't be the only one haha), to be fair the driver blew up in his face when he was quite calm in telling him he passed too close but didn't half deliberately wind him up. Also he was right about not being in the doorzone on that road but has anyone noticed cyclists sometimes going down a busy main road side by side so they can have a chat meanwhile cars behind them are having to slow down and wait ages to pass them because they have to go on the other side of the road? Cyclists can be entitled cunts and they mostly fool themselves into thinking they are hard(despite being geeks) because they believe they are "fitter" than people who drive but cry assault("I'm telling the police") first contact someone makes simply covering their camera(magic shield).

Still that driver was a **** in this case and the fall was absolutely brilliant, I wonder how badly he still gets ribbed for that tumble down at his local.

Last edited:
I've seen this before on a road rage compilation, have to say the driver is a **** but the cyclist is actually annoying as fuck too(half wanted the driver to catch him, can't be the only one haha), to be fair the driver blew up in his face when he was quite calm in telling him he passed too close but didn't half deliberately wind him up. Also he was right about not being in the doorzone on that road but has anyone noticed cyclists sometimes going down a busy main road side by side so they can have a chat meanwhile cars behind them are having to slow down and wait ages to pass them because they have to go on the other side of the road? Cyclists can be entitled cunts and they mostly fool themselves into thinking they are hard(despite being geeks) because they believe they are "fitter" than people who drive but cry assault("I'm telling the police") first contact someone makes simply covering their camera(magic shield).

Still that driver was a **** in this case and the fall was absolutely brilliant, I wonder how badly he still gets ribbed for that tumble down at his local.

To be fair of that guy had spent more time cycling then driving in his car he probably would have been able to catch the cyclist, the fat ****!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.