Youtube Video Help Required - United vs ?

Ricster

It was in the CL, and someone has posted on here with the video before. I thought it was Spartak, in the 90's where they had empty seats all over the place, yet i cant find a thing.

Can anyone help?

Ricster said:
It was in the CL, and someone has posted on here with the video before. I thought it was Spartak, in the 90's where they had empty seats all over the place, yet i cant find a thing.

Can anyone help?
It never happened. Don't you know; they ALWAYS sell out every game. Ask any rag; they'll confirm it.

Ricster said:

Can anyone help?

Torpedo Moscow?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhHNG3Gi0E[/youtube]

lloydie said:
Ricster said:

Can anyone help?

Torpedo Moscow?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHhHNG3Gi0E[/youtube]

Nice one pal, i was looking for Spartak, not Torpedo.

Attendance was 19,998. Old Trafford had a reduced capacity of around 30,000 at the time - the Stretford End was being converted into an all-seater stand - but that still left 10,000 empty seats of course.

While you can't knock United's crowds in general, it's always handy to have something like this up one's sleeve when your average plastic mouthbreathing Rag twat tries to get into an argument down the pub by claiming they've sold out every game since God was a boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.