Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Really hope he could have a role to play under pep helping out the younger players in the domestic cups in his final season.

Bayern got rid of Schweinsteiger ruthlessly because he was deemed not good enough anymore for them, and he even came through their academy as well. Real Madrid got rid of Casillas. It happens at every club

Yep Zab is in the autumn of his career now, but he will forever be, quite rightly so a City Legend.

In an ideal World I'd love him to be given a job by the club, but I think he's too young for that and he will probably want to continue playing for another two or three years. If thats with us in a reduced capacity then so be, if not he goes with my sincere thanks, and in the future I hope he ends up back with us as a ambassador/coach/scout or other role. Legend.

Bayern got rid of Schweinsteiger ruthlessly because he was deemed not good enough anymore for them, and he even came through their academy as well. Real Madrid got rid of Casillas. It happens at every BIG club
Correction. Some just don't realize what we are yet. If he is spent, time to let go. No sentiment.

I'm in both camps on this.
I love zab true legend gives 100 % every game.
So a role in the club yes be great on the other hand he does look about fucked now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.