Zackarias Faour

He's come on a bit this year. Works hard, looks stronger and is capable of that ^

He's gone on loan to the danish club FC Midtjylland. I'll follow him on close hold now, as that's the team i support in my country.

He's gone on loan to the danish club FC Midtjylland. I'll follow him on close hold now, as that's the team i support in my country.
Cheers,it will be interesting to see if he can realise any of that early potential.

Cheers,it will be interesting to see if he can realise any of that early potential.

He's apparently on loan until january, with a view to buy. Like they did with Kristoffer Olsson from Arsenal. At first he'll join the reserve/U19 squad, as FC Midtjylland struggled to sell off their troublemaker striker.

He's apparently on loan until january, with a view to buy. Like they did with Kristoffer Olsson from Arsenal. At first he'll join the reserve/U19 squad, as FC Midtjylland struggled to sell off their troublemaker striker.
Pity that he never seemed to quite live up to his reputation with us, hopefully he'll get his mojo back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.