Zaha

City Raider said:
supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:
Just because you feel he was pivotal to your teams success doesn't mean he was the best individual player in the division.

Someone who scores 18 goals and contributes 14 assists, who more than likely attracted a similar amount of opposition attention due to the aforementioned success, would be top of my list. Probably a few others lists as well tbf.

So being pivotal to a teams attack, who scored the 2nd most goals is not an indication of his performance. How much of either player have you seen? Do you even watch the highlights of both teams? Ince does not attract the same level attention as Zaha. There is a reason Palace fans regard him as the best player they have seen in recent memory.

You'd better get used to history being rewritten coz this time next year he'll be a utd academy product

Sadly I know that will be the case, but I even though I hate United, I still want Zaha to do well. As I want all the players from our academy to do well. Even Moses is often regarded as Wigan product rather than a Palace one.

HAd to nip out to Tesco Express last night, and had the misfortune of hearing a Zaha wankfest on Talkshite after the game...

Will be in the England squad for next year....next Ronaldo....

He has a lot of talent but Moyes cannot nurture talent. I would of worried if slur was still there as he can take fancy dan wingers like Ronaldo was and turn them in to machines. Zaha's future dipped a fair bit when Moyes was announced

supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:
supercrystal7 said:
Everyone is a little biased, but that's not the reason I think Zaha is better. As I said Zaha has so much attention put on him. It is like the Tottenham game against United at a lower level. Lennon had so much space and was so dangerous partly, because United overloaded their right side to deal with Bale.

Palace were the 2nd top goalscorers and Zaha was our best player. That should tell you something about, how important he was to the team scoring. Even if he does not get the assist, but has three men on him and gets a cross/pass to the other side of the pitch we are likely to score, because of the advantage in players.
Just because you feel he was pivotal to your teams success doesn't mean he was the best individual player in the division.

Someone who scores 18 goals and contributes 14 assists, who more than likely attracted a similar amount of opposition attention due to the aforementioned success, would be top of my list. Probably a few others lists as well tbf.

So being pivotal to a teams attack, who scored the 2nd most goals is not an indication of his performance. How much of either player have you seen? Do you even watch the highlights of both teams? Ince does not attract the same level attention as Zaha. There is a reason Palace fans regard him as the best player they have seen in recent memory.
That was the first time I've seen him in full game, and after the hype I was disappointed with him.

There's a huge gulf between the Premiership and the Championship as you know. He might be too good for most Championship defences but can he do it at Premiership level.

I remember watching Huckerby in Keegan's 100 goal a season Championship side. He destroyed every defence, but at Premiership level he wasn't good enough.

Good Luck and enjoy a Summer of anticipation

The next Giggs/Ronaldo/Djemba Djemba*

*Delete where applicable

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:

That was the first time I've seen him in full game, and after the hype I was disappointed with him.

There's a huge gulf between the Premiership and the Championship as you know. He might be too good for most Championship defences but can he do it at Premiership level.

I remember watching Huckerby in Keegan's 100 goal a season Championship side. He destroyed every defence, but at Premiership level he wasn't good enough.

There is a big gap, but I think you can often tell when a player is good enough. We had Moses and he has adjusted well, but Zaha is better than him at the same age. Give him 2/3 years and I think he will be doing great things. If Ferguson was still there I would have no doubt.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, we are going to need them. Personally I am just going to enjoy next season and get behind the team. The extra money will hopefully be reinvested in the academy and young players so we can build for the future.

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
pudge said:

Nor was Keegan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.