Zebra finance for season tickets

cheers matey

only let it go last year after having it for 6years family reasons, but desperate to get it back, just money aint too good due to baby lol

plus it takes the pain off paying it all upfront and then thinking of the £400.00 u paid to watch cahill score in the last minute in mid december while ur freezing ur bollocks off sorry just remembering the badtimes

get yourself a barclays premier league credit card... you dont pay any interest on anything football related ie; tickets, souvenir shop purchases etc

whats acceptance like? i mean they really harsh? or any one found it easy with credit not perfect, i duno if mine is you see as hardly had any credit in my shortish life lol

Danny St.helens CTID said:
whats acceptance like? i mean they really harsh? or any one found it easy with credit not perfect, i duno if mine is you see as hardly had any credit in my shortish life lol

I applied through the City site for the city rewards credit card and they accepted mine and i've never had a credit card in my life so you should be ok

any other blues had much joy with it?

bit worried as dont want black mark against me name when knowing my fooking luck they say no!

fcuk it its worth a few black marks to watch city!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.