Zebra Finance

BibbyBlue85

Hi All,

Im in desperate need of getting a SC and need to finance it through Zebra. Does anyone use them? How long does it take to go through?

Im looking at getting a SC in 109, 110 or the SS level 1, just the one SC for myself.

Could anyone help with how it works, it'd be much appreciated.

Bibby

They're pretty quick. I think you can apply on line and unless you are a complete financial basket case you should be accepted.

You tell them what seat you've got and they pay the money to the club directly. Not sure exactly how it works for a new SC but would assume you'd have to have been offered a seat first. Then you can apply knowing how much you want to borrow.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

Im in desperate need of getting a SC and need to finance it through Zebra. Does anyone use them? How long does it take to go through?

Im looking at getting a SC in 109, 110 or the SS level 1, just the one SC for myself.

Bibby

Very good service mate with very little interest for eg on my adult season ticket, i pay 10 installments of £43 a month in block 111.

The process of application usually takes less than 24 hours, heres the number pal, good luck. 0845 634 1199

Prestwich_Blue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Thanks mate, do you know how much the SC's are for 109/110/SS. I cant see a price chart on the OS
I know 109 adult is £500. 110 is a little bit less i think.

Thanks mate, just applied now! Just abit worried as i don't have a ticket reference but have requested the 3 blocks above. Hope this comes off, this is the first time in recent years i have been in a position to get a SC

you should have got a barclaycard while they sponser the prem there is no interest on season tickets.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

Bibby

It's all plain as black and white tbh. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.